Where can I find the local doctors/pharmacy?
- Doctors are available in both Turre and Mojacar. The best suggestion is to look up on the internet who is open at the time of need. There is an "Urgencias" doctor's surgery in the Commercial Centre in Mojacar.
- Pharmacies are in Turre, just round the corner in the main square from the Cajamar Bank.
Can I have a BBQ?
- BBQ's are only possible between the months of September through to June.
Is there housekeeping?
- All bed linen and towels provided. Beach towels provided but extra 5 euros each towel for laundering.
- During your stay there is no housekeeping so you will be required to keep the villa in good order. However, if your stay is for more than 1 week, housekeeping (cleaning and laundry) will be available if required at an extra cost.
- We do provide beach towels and linen
- If you would like to clean your sheets or clothes then you are welcome to us the washing machine located in the small outhouse.
- When you leave, a cleaner will come and clean the villa from top to bottom
- Gardening - A gardener will come and water the plants and maintain the garden at some point during your stay.
- Pool - The pool will be cleaned once a week and sometimes twice a week in the summer months.
- Any breakages or damages to any goods or furniture must be notified immediately.
Is there a washing machine?
- Outside the back of the villa, is an open washing area with washing machine and clothes lines.
How far away are the beaches?
- The nearest beach is in Mojaca Playa, approximately 12km away.
Is there a bar nearby?
- The Bar Almazara is in the middle of the Cortijo Grande valley which is approximately a 20 minute mountain walk or 5 minutes by car
Do I need a car?
- Yes, a car is essential
How far away are the supermarkets?
- The nearest supermarket is in Turre, approximately 5 km away, and others in Mojaca Playa, near the Commercial Centre
How far away are the cash machines/banks?
- The nearest cash machine is in Turre outside either the Cajamar Bank in the main square, or Unicaja, also located in the main square
Can I drink the water?
- Unfortunately, the water is not drinkable. The supermarkets sell large containers of water at extremely reasonable prices, and there are fountains in Turre and Mojacar Pueblo.
How far are the local restaurants?
- 3 in the valley of Cortijo Grande and numerous cafe's, bars and restaurants in both Turre and Mojacar Playa and Mojacar Pueblo. Also the surrounding countryside.
How far is it to the nearest airport?
- The nearest airport is Almeria, south of us - approx 40 minutes away or Murcia, north of us- approx 1.5 hours drive.